Friday, July 27, 2007

The latest & greatest on LDS culture

Well, with the coming elections, who knows what could happen. The citizens of the US may just have the opportunity to learn a little more about our culture. I am not here to say I am for or against Mitt Romney becoming President of the United States. I am here to say it is & may continure to create uniques opportunites for members and non-members alike. That being said, I would love to learn how some things originated in our LDS culture.

Here are some examples:
*Green Jello Salad
*Funeral Potatoes
*The LDS film genere


I am a tad brain-dead right now, but I know there is more. Also - why the heck is there not a merit badge for basketball. I am telling you - with the amount of time our men & young men spend playing basketball - you'd think it was a requirement for a merit badge or something.

Signing off for now,
Sally

No comments: