Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Is There An Art to Simply Simplifying?

WOW - long title to this post on this blog - see the problem, I can't even simplify a title to this post or even simply state that I can't do so - I have to make it not so simple. Have I got ya now? I live for the dream that someday life will be simple. I read books, watch tv shows, & dream about a lifestyle that allows me to breathe for a few minutes each day. I love to organize, find shortcuts, or use tools that supposedly buy me some more precious time or to simplify my hectic world.

I just spent a hour organizng files in a manner that I might actucally allow me to find something when I need it. I have more forks, spoons, & knives than I care to count & I have no clue as to why. I have more washclothes & baby washclothes than I care to even think of counting. I run around in circles all day & get nothing done & rarely feel like I had any real fun.

Please - someone tell me there is a simple way for me to simplify. I still haven't found any magic tricks yet so if you do could you give me a call. Just give me about 10 rings cause I be looking for my phone like always.

Signing off for now,
Sally

2 comments:

TonyaKuykendall said...

when they call/email you... please forward the info on to me... I've often thought to myself I'm going to get rid of everything and start fresh.. but 6 months later I'd be all cluttered again...

Dana07 said...

there is a way to simplify i just don;t know it either when you grt some help please share!!! have some fun even if that is all you do that day!!!
dancedana07 says bye!!!