Saturday, August 18, 2007

26 things about me..

Since I am 26 I thought I'd shared 26 things about me...

1.) read over 100 books one summer as a kid.
2.) hate all berries; blue, black, strawberry, & so on....
3.) have had all 3 of my children with out pain meds - very empowering
4.) am strongly considering homeschooling my children
5.) have needed & used corrective lens since I was almost 8.
6.) have serious anger issues
7.) wanted to take voice lessons as a teen
8.) love to vaccum
9.) finally overcome my dear of spiders - for the most part
10.) have 4 sisters
11.) love to eat cake or brownie batter right out of the bowl
12.) middle name jean
13.) hate to sit still
14.) never shutup
15.) need to work on my listening skills
16.) miss Utah
17.) have been in 2 car accidents
18.) totaled one car
19.) barely survived one deployment
20.) hate amusement parks
21.) miss garage saling
22.) have tried Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Melaleuca, as ways to work from home
23.) giving working from home another chance as I write this
24.) starting my own business as a organizer
25.) praying this works out
26.) think it will because I have found one of my passions

Sally

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Wow, learned a few things there, TFS!