Thursday, August 9, 2007

My purely purple passion

I have a confession to make. For as long as I can remember- I have had a passion for the color purple. It's girly, but not pink. It's hip, it's cool, & it happens to look great on me! I believe when I was 13 we had a painting party and my girlfriends helped me paint my room a nice lilac color. "My" color when I post online on a specific online group is purple. I would love to decorate a lot of my house in various shades of the color but my dear hubby would probably die. I can't wait until I have enough money and my own home because I am hoping to pass on my purple passion to my daughter and then we can do her room in purple.

Am I obsessed? Yes. Ashamed? No.

1 comment:

TonyaKuykendall said...

I'd watch out. I heard Lia say that there was a purple people eater on the loose....